G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) I_vote_lcapThe Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) I_voting_barThe Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) I_vote_lcapThe Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) I_voting_barThe Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) Empty
PostSubject: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:00 pm

This is where I will post the profiles of the heroes from the notebook for future reference.

Username: Amithyst Stone
Name: Amithyst Stone
Race: Demon/elf/siren
Skill: Spying and other forms of espionage
Weapons: Long Bow and Brekin (a thin long sword) are the only two weapons of hers that can be seen but she has several others hidden on her person.
Appearance: 6 feet tall, with a graceful body and regal features that betray her sirens blood, while the way she carries herself, her elegantly arched brow, slightly slanted deep green eyes, and pointed ears told of her elven ancestry. The only thing to tell of her demon blood was the mane of long blood red curls the cascaded down her back and that her canine teeth were longer and slightly more prominent then normal.
Habits and Personality: Quiet and reclusive when thinking, can normally be found in the presence of some wild creature when in the brief respite of her spy missions and stealing of supplies for the rest of the group from Pan's Harbor Marketplace. She tends to be quiet but if spoken to always has a witty reply or a well thought out opinion. When need be she can easily charm men to bend to her will, using her siren gifts no male of any race can resist her song, and well she knows it! [Sirens are a sub-species of Mer for those who don't know.]
History: Not much is known except for that she hates the vicious monarch with a passion and yearns greatly for his blood to stain her blade.
Picture: ((To be placed later))

Last edited by evefarrel on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Username: Raiga Olir
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elven Werewolf
Spells: A master of summoning and teleportation spells. He also knows a few low level elemental spells.
Weapon: A large broadsword with no stabbing point and various other blades of different sizes hidden in his coat.
Appearance: He has long silver hair. He wears a tatterred black trench coat with hundreds of interior pockets, all filled with blades of the people he's defeated. Has a large baggy white shirt and black pants.
Personality: Secluded, hates everyone he does not trust. It takes years (if not a millinia) to gain his trust. Has a pet demon bird that he summoned from the underworld (named Volkes). Usually silent, most think he's mute.
History: Raised in the elven capital of Matone on the continent of Freya. He was taught the sword arts from a young age, but never finished due to his forced exile (brought on by being accused and found guilty of a crime he didn't commit. He was stripped of his family name and given the title "Cala" (Exile)). After being removed from elven society, he wandered the world seeking redemption. He learned many things during those travels, including the art of summoning and the various other spells that make up his magical arsenal. He also contracted lycanthropy during this time. He became one of the 11 Heroes by aiding in the fall of King Amadeus Oden XIII, and achieved immortality. He has since taken up residence in the Celdon Cavern (below Celdon's Spire).

Volkes' Appearance: A raven with small crystalline structures proceeding from his back. His beak is blood red and his eyes are a pale, glowing white.

Picture: ((To come later))

@Edit by Raiga Olir: I am working on a more complete history for this character, when I finish, I will post it.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 pm

Username: Niki-chan
Name: Shar
Race: Unknown
Weapons: Bow and arrows given to her by her mother
Appearance: Long, blond hair, blue eyes, medium height, looks sad most of the time (especially when thinking)
History: Found unconscious near Snake Mesa, doesn't really remember what happened before that, but occasionally get memories of the time before. Has no family. One of her memories is of her mother giving her the bow and arrows just before her mother died.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:43 pm

yer not doin a very good job at keeping this up, huh eve? and you spend the most time on the internet (aside, i think, from ami).

Anyway,

HURRY

cuz i wanna continue this!
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:53 pm

OK, seeing as Miki and Niki have 'vanished' from the forums, someone still active will need to take over their characters. I have no suggestions at the time, but it must be done. Preferably someone who doesn't already have two characters.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:26 pm

magician infinity wrote:
OK, seeing as Miki and Niki have 'vanished' from the forums, someone still active will need to take over their characters. I have no suggestions at the time, but it must be done. Preferably someone who doesn't already have two characters.

even though i have two characters i will take over for niki, since i can usually just call her to get a reply. and besides, its not her fault she doesn't have internet or i think she would be more active
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 pm

I would take over Miki's character but I have two already. Miki never did hold much of an interest for the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 pm

OK, the problem's been solved. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:55 pm

magician infinity wrote:
OK, the problem's been solved. Thanks everyone.

so who gets miki's character?

and niki said "i didn't vanish, i just don't have a computer, k!!?"

but like i said, she can always come to my house or i can call her to gt her reply
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Well, I thought Ami's post said that she'd claim Miki's character, but now after rereading it, I guess I was mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:45 pm

magician infinity wrote:
Well, I thought Ami's post said that she'd claim Miki's character, but now after rereading it, I guess I was mistaken.

lol read CAREFULLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)   The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hero Profiles (The notebook rp)
Page 1 of 1