G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
An idea I had for a game... I_vote_lcapAn idea I had for a game... I_voting_barAn idea I had for a game... I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
An idea I had for a game... I_vote_lcapAn idea I had for a game... I_voting_barAn idea I had for a game... I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
An idea I had for a game... EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
An idea I had for a game... EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
An idea I had for a game... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
An idea I had for a game... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
An idea I had for a game... EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
An idea I had for a game... EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
An idea I had for a game... EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
An idea I had for a game... EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
An idea I had for a game... EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

An idea I had for a game...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Playstaion Girl 77
Wannabe
Playstaion Girl 77

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-16

An idea I had for a game... Empty
PostSubject: An idea I had for a game...   An idea I had for a game... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:29 am

I once thought of creating my own game, lol! What I came up with was a game called Survival. It is basically about you choosing, lets say, 1 of 5 environments (Sea, Mountainous, Desert, Grass lands/plains, and Rain Forest) to survive in using a certain animal in the category of that environment. So, you control the animal that you choose and you have to get through the levels, doing things like hunting, hiding and stuff like that. Also, for each environment, you could choose either the predator animals, or the prey animals.

I need to go, but im coming back to edit thisd later and add some more stuff...
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had for a game...   An idea I had for a game... EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Alright, why does that game idea sound like something i've played? -_- Now I am going to be wanting to know what game it sounds like.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had for a game...   An idea I had for a game... EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:07 pm

It sounds pretty cool I guess. Kinda like that show survivor man or somethin.
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had for a game...   An idea I had for a game... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Sounds like Savage to me, an old computer game where you fight for the survival of a male lion throughout the course of his life, but on a more detailed scale. It would definitely work better as a PC game than anything on a game console, and certainly sounds like something I would play, but then I have weird tastes when it comes to games. Still, I say go for it, but it sounds like the kind of game where the real work takes place in the coding of the levels rather than actually writing the levels out (like an rpg--which is what I'm doing.) If your serious about it perhaps you might want to look into learning computer coding so you'd have a better idea of how to make your game idea a reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea I had for a game...   An idea I had for a game... Empty

Back to top Go down

An idea I had for a game...
Page 1 of 1